Search Here

Seach Here:

The True Wisdom

I attended a community gathering regarding spiritual life. I was there 30mins before the gathering started. Well, as usual times, a lot people out there and simply they enjoy waiting, while others are praying and in quite time, in their heart, they are communicating to Him.

Before the gathering started, I pray silently and communicate God in a quietness and ask for Wisdom, acknowledge my  faults and ask His forgiveness. As its started, I'm so excited to go in the front of the gathering singing the songs of praise. Oh its a miraculousness and unending time of praise! I sang to the pick of my voice, Praising and Thanksgiving to God! It was an excited time of praise!

As the Teacher of the Word, preach and pronounce the topic, I was conscious regarding the true Wisdom; then as He goes on, later I understand it.

The true Wisdom, says "Behold, Thou dost desire truth in the innermost being, And in the hidden part Thou wilt make me know wisdom." Psalm 51:6

Our God is the true Wisdom, as we seek for Wisdom, ask and pray for it to our Lord God! Surely He will  given it to you.

Prayer: "Oh Might Lord, My God! Grant me the true wisdom as I fight for this worldly things in my life, in Jesus name. Amen."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Information Links