Search Here

Seach Here:

Ways of Life

Last year, I celebrated my 50th birthday. I say this with emphaisis because when I was in my 20's, I could only imagine myself at some job until the age 40. I could not imagigne what my life could be like after  that age. My life then was ---- nothing. But I did not know yet the  power of God, who came into my life when I was 32. After that, life weas never the same again! The Lord has taught me many things, among them the value of giving, as well as His forgiveness and compassion.

Indeed, the Lord has made known to me the ways of life ---- His way. And as long as He remains the Lord of my life, I know that He will continue to teach me even if I reach 100. And I look forward to this with anticipation.

Psalm 16:11 says. "You show me the path of life. In your presence there is fullness of joy; in your right hand are pleasures forevermore." Jesus confirmed this when He said, "I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly."


"O God, from my yout you have taught me and I still proclaim your wondrous deeds. So even to old age and gray hairs, O God, do not forsake me" ( Psalm 71:17-18). Amen

Experience tells me that people's hearts are seldom changed if they are not changed when young."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Information Links