Search Here

Seach Here:

Living Water: It's True

So shall my word be that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty. Isaiah 55:11


Success in all undertakings.
       That was the core message of the Scripture passage that I got from the Bible as I prayed for our company, Springs Foundation, on the first day of the year 2009.
       It was taken from 2 Maccabees 10:23 (Catholic Living Bible) and it reads, "Having success in arms and in all things he understook....." Of course, it got me excited! I shared it will all the employees of the company, and it got them excited, too. At the beginning of the year, God had an inspiring and encouraging Word for us. And I took it to heart. Everyday I would read the verse and claim God's promise for our company.
       True enough, we experienced victory in everything we undertook that year. Our conferences were well-attended and Spirit-filled. Our products did well in the outlets and bookstores. And the ministry of music and the Word spread far and wide through our CDs and books.
       Such is the promise of God. It will not return to Him empty (Isaiah 55:11). It will accomplish that for which it was sent. So if you receive a promise of God through the Scriptures, claim it. Believe it. Then you will discover that it will come true for you. --------- Didi


Prayer: Father God, in the name of Jesus I claim all Your promises for my life. Amen


Wise Words: "One way to get comfort is to plead the promise of God in prayer, show Him His handwriting; God is tender of His Word." Thomas Manton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Information Links