Search Here

Seach Here:

The Hand of God

A new missions community was scheduled to open within six weeks. My wife was to head this new flock. We both knew what it was going to take both spiritually and financially. We were going to need, initially, a sound system, speakers, microphones, cables, laptop and LCD projector. In our walk with the Lord, we learned to trust Him for our needs.

Twice a month, I serve in a community in Makati City where gatherings are held in the company garage. I noticed that two or three laptops in their office seemed to be not in use. So I asked them if they would sell me one of the laptops. "Sure," they said. The price: only Php 6,500! I said, "I'll take it! I'll take it!" I could take it home after they had fixed it up and loaded a few programs.

After sometime, I dropped by to say that I'd have the money ready. They said I didn't have to pay them anything! I said , "What?!" They were giving me the laptop as an offering to the Lord!

Friend, whom the Lord calls, He equips! All the glory belongs to Him!

Wise Words: "Nothing can happen to a believer; without God's ordering and permission. There is no such things as 'chance,' 'luck' or 'accident' in the Christian's journey. All is arranged and appointed by God." JC Ryle

Prayer: "Lord, I seek first Your kingdom and Your righteousness. I thank You even now for providing for all my needs. Amen."

"The king granted me what I asked, for the gracious hand of my God was upon me." Nehemiah 2:8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Information Links