Search Here

Seach Here:

Good Business

First came the puzzled stare. Then the "question mark" look. Finally getting back some composure, the doctor asked me to explain. I clarified, "We can make a website for your company that sells veterinary products, but if you will be involved in cockfighting promotions to market your products, I am sorry but that is something that we cannot do."

Thank God, our meeting went well. Although the business was not awarded to us, the owner referred us to other businesses that needed our services.

Before committing myself to Christ, I also didn't see anything wrong in what I did, such as cursing, lying or bribing. But seeking God's will has allowed me to see things more clearly, as pleasing to God or not. I have thus dedicated my business to Christ, and am determined to do things His way.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against those who own or breed fighting cocks. But the more I seek God, it becomes clearer that aside from gambling, it is not His will to see animals killing or harming one another as form of entertainment. May we be given eyes to see what God sees.

Prayer: Dear Lord, open my eyes that I may be guided by Your Word, and not compromise my faith in You. Amen.

"When it comes to matters of principle, moral and ethical foundations, biblical absolutes, the axioms of God's Word, God's clear commands, and the truthfulness of God Himself, it is never right to compromise." John MacArthur

"Blessed are the eyes that see what you see!" Luke 10:23

No comments:

Post a Comment

Information Links